Finally, the First Practical, Step-By-Step
Service and Marketing Blueprint for
Service Business Owners… 100% Guaranteed.
This ground breaking teleseminar, designed exclusively for small service-business owners, provides the foundation for advanced marketing and client service strategies. You will develop a service and marketing plan that will let you command the highest prices in your industry.
You will get strategies proven to increase the profitability of your business. I guarantee that you will make at least 10x your investment in this program if you implement the strategies from the program.
Why is it ground breaking? Great question, glad you asked. This is the FIRST service and marketing blueprint program designed exclusively for small service businesses. It was designed and tested BY a small service business owner, me.
How can I guarantee it 100%? Another great question. You see I know that it works, because I implemented it in my business. If you do not get your complete investment back times 10, I will refund your money. No questions asked. I am that sure that you will succeed.
Who is this not for? Probably the best question! I only work with people who are ready to take massive action. I have no mamby pamby slick little quotes like some these other so-called marketing guru’s. I am not a social worker, therapist nor psychiatrist. I cannot get you to stop smoking, lose weight, or exercise (though you should consider it).
But if, just if, you are ready to learn, with an open mind, about Disney Style Service and Pricing and how to market your business, I am your guy.
This teleseminar series will be held for five consecutive weeks via conference call.
- Each call will be recorded and all participants will get a CD of each call.
- The calls will consist of 40-45 minutes of teaching and 20 -25 minutes of Questions and Answers.
- You will have work to do before and after each call. To get the most out of this teleseminar, it will be important for you to do some “homework”.
- Don’t worry if you can’t make each call, you will still get a recording of the call. Although, if you are not on the call you will miss out asking any questions you may have. You should commit to being there.
- Creating Your Disney Service Vision: What is YOUR Service Manifesto?
- Who is YOUR ideal client? Demographic as well as psychographic profile
- Know WHERE they come from
- Who is NOT your client
- Target Market: Who is their enemy? What keeps them up at night?
- Build your client AVATAR.
- Brief review of Week 1.
- Determine LVC: Lifetime value of a client. Why is this a vital number to know?
- Why clients leave you. And yes, they do leave you.
- Develop your own unique USP (Unique Selling Proposition) based on Your Target Market and Avatar
- Always be talking to YOUR Avatar.
- The monetary value of a guarantee. How to write a guarantee (not the same lame one you always see)
- Creating your Disney-Style Service Goal and Disney-Style Service Standard.
- Why and how service standards separates commodity companies (What separates one business from another)
- Personalization in Marketing: How to speak to your clients/prospects so that they feel special and feel that you are only talking to them
- Learn how your clients SEE your business. Develop a Disney Style Quality Assurance walkthrough.
- Monetizing Your Disney Service Standard (How to make money with your new Service Standard)
- “Pretty Picture Branding advertising” versus “Direct Response Marketing“
- Build a Direct Response Marketing Ad based on YOUR Service Plan with my 5 step blueprint
- Service Barriers: How to overcome them. What is blocking the way for you to deliver World Class Disney Service?
- Pricing Strategies: Learn how to price and package your services at PROFITABLE levels.
- Service Recovery: Disney Style, How to do it to keep a client for life. The fine art of making a huge mistake and then turning that mistake into a client for life!