9 Point Manifesto to Building
Disney Quality Service
Chesapeake Service & Marketing Solutions core belief is that client/guest/customer service and marketing are inextricably linked and connected. Founder, Vance Morris, had a distinguished guest service management career at The Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, Florida. Now he is on a mission to prove that any small business, with the right mindset, can offer the same level of Disney Service and PROFIT from it.
The Client Service | Customer Service Marketing Manifesto™
- Your competition is anyone your customer compares you to
- Details Details Details
- Hire & Fire ruthlessly
- Two ears, one mouth
- Ignorance is never a valid defense
- Marketing Is Service
- Service is Marketing
- Profit from Quality Customer Service
- Your competition is anyone your client or customer compares you to. If your customer service really stinks, then this is a comparison that will sink your business.You will be compared to everyone and anyone all of the time. Your service must exceed that of all others. Imagine if you will, that you are the owner of a small boutique clothing shop in a small resort town. Imagine that you have a counter person whose best customer service word is “NEXT!” (bellowed with a gravely rottweilerish bark). Then your un-client (they did not make a purchase), goes next door to the shop selling the exact same thing you are and they are greeted with a cheerful “Welcome to our store” by a smiling clerk. Hmmm… Who has profit and who does not?
- Business Dictionary.com defines competition as “Any person or entity which is a rival against another. In business, a company in the same industry or a similar industry which offers a similar product or service. The presence of one or more competitors can reduce the prices of goods and services as the companies attempt to gain a larger market share. Competition also requires companies to become more efficient in order to reduce costs. Fast-food restaurants McDonald’s and Burger King are competitors, as are Coca-Cola and Pepsi, and Wal-Mart and Target”.Read more: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/competitor.html#ixzz2VdJi1x29
Your clients and customers choice should be between You, You and You.
Chesapeake Service & Marketing Solutions has the customer service training skills and direct response marketing strategies that can build or repair your lacking client or customer service experience, as well as create and teach direct response marketing strategies.
The Service Excellence Blueprint™, based on Vance’s 10 years in management at the Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, works with the core values of your company to develop a specific and unique customer service plan for your small business.
The Profit Implementation Blueprint™, affectionately known as the PIMP Blueprint, is a turnkey system of direct response marketing strategies, templates and examples that have been successful in Vance’s bricks and mortar businesses.
Vance Morris is the Founder and Owner of Chesapeake Service and Marketing Solutions